A Round of Golf at the White WitchMontego Bay Jamaica
Carved in to the rolling countryside of Jamaica's historic Rose Hall Estate is the White Witch golf course, an 18-hole championship course designed by Robert von Hagge and Rick Baril. This course is named after the former sugar estate's beautiful but wicked mistress, Annee Palmer. Legend has it that Annee's ghost still haunts the estate, creating an alluring mystique that has fascinated people for generations. The course is a par 71, stretches over 6700 yards and features 18 holes with 5 tee boxes on each hole. Golfers of all levels can enjoy this fantastic Jamaican golfing experience while witnessing the magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea.
4:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible