4x4 Off-Road Safarisouth coast Jamaica
Climb aboard and get ready for an awe-inspiring trip to discover the real Jamaica. On this safari through the rugged interior, your eyes will feast on breathtaking natural beauty and you’ll learn about the island’s rich history and unique culture. There are stops at several local landmarks, including a former slave hospital, which was converted into a church in 1846. We’ll take you for a walk on the wild side through lush, tropical foliage to discover hidden waterfalls and jump into crystal-clear, spring water pools. Get off the beaten track and experience the very heart of paradise.
- Travel through Jamaica's rugged interior
- See a former slave hospital converted into a church in 1846
- Take a walk to discover hidden waterfalls and jump into spring pools
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible