Cancun Dolphin Royal Swim VIPCancun Mexico
Set sail on a ferry to Isla Mujeres and swim with dolphins in this comprehensive and unique program. Activities include the famous Foot Push, where two dolphins will propel you from the soles of their feet out of the water in a vertical position like Superman (or woman)! Feel the rush when the dolphins pull you using their dorsal fins with great force through the sea. Get ready to receive kisses, shake “hands” and feel the soft skin of the dolphins. At the end you can relax in the VIP lounge, which features two gourmet restaurants, a private pool and refreshing international beverages.
10% Off Holiday Special! Promo Code: BLUE
- Set sail on a ferry from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Swim with dolphins during this comprehensive program
- Activities: Dorsal Tow, Foot Push, Handshake, Hug & Kiss
- Enjoy VIP lounge featuring two gourmet restaurants and private pool
- No transfers included
- Dolphin Activity: 1 hour 15 mins (15min briefing and 60mins in the water)
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am,11 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$8 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-12: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-12 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-12 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged