3 rounds on the Fairway from St. LuciaCastries St. Lucia
The St. Lucia Golf Club offers perhaps the most challenging 18-holes of golf in the Caribbean. While this undulating par-71 only plays 6,685 yards off the Blues, the course attracts a USGA rating of 74.3, taking well into account the strong winds, numerous water hazards, fast greens and 16 out-of-bounds which we hope you will not encounter during your round. Our 20,000sqft clubhouse is situated just 5 minutes from Pigeon Island and Rodney Bay, within 30 minutes of any hotel north of Castries. Aside from the conveniences of a full driving range, golf carts and Callaway rental clubs/shoes, you will also enjoy the amenities of our drinks cart, well-stocked bar, pro shop and full service restaurant. Nature lovers will also be inspired by the natural splendor of the course and the wildlife that lives on it.
- The St. Lucia Golf Club offers a challenging 18-holes of golf
- The course is a par 71 and plays 6,685 yards with a 74.3 USGA rating
- Features strong winds, water hazards and fast greens
- Enjoy the clubhouse, golf carts, driving range, bar and restaurant
- Three rounds of golf per week
- Click the video link below to see more !
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible