Martinique SplendorVieux Fort St. Lucia
Enjoy a day of shopping, swimming and snorkeling in neighboring Martinique, the "Paris of the Caribbean." This hour and a half journey on a power catamaran includes a light barbeque lunch and is a wonderful opportunity to experience a "little bit of Europe in the Caribbean." Please note, this tour takes you off of the island of Saint Lucia and into the island Martinique; as such we will need an updated passport number 72-hours prior to the tour in order to clear customs.
Valid Passport Required On This Tour
- Journey from St. Lucia to Martinique on a power catamaran
- Shop, swim and snorkel in Martinique
- This tour includes a light barbeque lunch
- This tour takes you off of the island of Saint Lucia and into the island of Martinique; as such we will need an updated passport number 72-hours prior to the tour in order to clear customs.
- Passport will be required on the tour.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
8:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible