Edge Ferry to Saba from St. MaartenPhilipsburg St. Maarten
The Dutch island of Saba is a refreshing change from the cosmopolitan hustle and bustle of St Maarten and St Barts. Nicknamed the Unspoiled Queen, Saba is an eco paradise and the ultimate getaway for avid divers, hikers and nature enthusiasts. Take a daytrip to this mystical mountain island. At every turn of the road is a spectacular view. Quaint shops in Windwardside sell local crafts such as the handmade Saba lace, Saba Spice Liqueur, hand blown glass jewelry, and artwork. Hikers can choose a guided hike or buddy up for the wondrous walk up Mt Scenery with a picnic lunch in the rainforest. Scuba Diving in Saba is world renowned. Many divers will ensure that a day trip to Saba is part of their dive vacation plan. Novice divers are encouraged to dive a few times in St.Maarten before venturing over to Saba, as the wall and pinnacle diving can be considerably deeper.
Valid certification cards are required for all divers.
Valid Passports are required for this tour and some countries (other than USA, Canadian and EU) require a visa
- Take a ferry ride to the eco-paradise of Saba
- The ideal getaway for avid divers, hikers and nature enthusiasts
- Hike with a guide or friend up Mt. Scenery and have a picnic in the rainforest
- Experienced divers can enjoy the world renowned diving in Saba
- Additional transfer costs may apply
- The ferry ride can be bouncy November to April as these months are windy periods. Travel time is 90 minutes long.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
8:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible