Glowing Waters Full Moon CruiseProvidenciales Turks & Caicos
As night falls after the full moon, Provo's waters shine bright with astonishing organisms giving off a luminescence. Similar to the effect of blinking lights on a Christmas tree - some call this extraordinary spectacle "Christmas in the Water." Revellers will be glowingly happy with a front row seat and tasty island appetisers as the sun goes down and glimmering begins.
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible