Provo Shopping IndulgenceProvidenciales Turks & Caicos
Since all products on the island are classified as duty-free, a visit to Providenciales’ town center is a perfect fix for a shopper’s craving. There is something for everyone on your list, including local, hand-crafted souvenirs and unique keepsakes like woven baskets, pottery, carved wood sloops and conch shell art. Shopping stops include Salt Mills, Regent Village and Ports of Call.
- Enjoy duty free shopping in Providenciales
- Visit the town center for a variety of souvenirs and other items
- Shopping stops include Salt Mills, Regent Village & Ports of Call
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible