Provo Dune Buggy DiscoveryProvidenciales Turks & Caicos
Grab the wheel and discover the incredible beauty of Providenciales in a 5-seater Dune Buggy! Your experience begins with a short drive through the Grace Bay shopping village, before you proceed to the picturesque community of Leeward where you’ll stop for a photo opportunity. Continue your journey along the Millennium Highway taking in the sights and sounds of Provo’s local communities; including Blue Hills, one of the oldest settlements on the island. Then it’s time for another scenic drive to the Blue Mountain where another fantastic photo stop awaits. At just 156 feet above sea-level, this is the highest point of Providenciales! You’ll then hit the road for a final time and head to the Turtle Cove Marina, home to several luxury private yachts.
All drivers must have a valid driver’s license
5 guests per buggy, and guests may take turns driving if they wish
· Explore Providenciales in a 5-seater Dune Buggy
· Travel through local communities making photo stops along the way
· Visit the center of activity in Providenciales, the Turtle Cove Marina
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Driver`s License
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible