Sea Garden and Historic Harbor TourNassau Bahamas
Experience the beautiful waters of Nassau from above and below the surface on this wild water adventure. Set sail through the open harbor, past New Providence, Paradise Island, and more, listening to your informative guide as they point out the history behind each site. Some of the most famous sites include the water front gabbana from the James Bond movie “Thunder Ball,” Potter’s Cay Dock with food and mail boats, and the glamorous homes of the rich and famous on Montague Beach. When you reach the Sea Garden, it’s time to get underwater, without getting wet, thanks to our underwater observatory. Hidden on the bottom deck of the boat, you’ll find yourself 5-feet below the waves, the perfect depth to get an up close look at the tropical fish and corals that call the ocean home. With a personal window view and a knowledgeable eco guide, you’ll meet some of the most interesting inhabitants of the island.
- Set sail through the scenic Nassau Harbor
- Your guide will point out the history behind famous sites.
- Witness the underwater Sea Garden from the boats underwater observatory
- Get a close look at the tropical fish and coral from five ft. below
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
1:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible