Private Luxury Power Yacht Offshore Island and Underwater Sculpture Park Snorkel ExperienceSaint Georges Grenada
Hop aboard a chartered 50 ft. power yacht & cruise along Grenada’s coastline, visiting the world’s famous underwater sculpture park & the island’s most coveted offshore island, “Sandy Island”. First jet out across the western side of Grenada passing large yachts in Port Louis Marina and inside the charming Carenage of St George’s. Your first stop takes you to snorkel Grenada's very own underwater site, the world's first Underwater Sculpture Park that depicts local history. Next up it’s time to cruise to Sandy Island on the east coast where you can relax on the beach surrounded by coconut trees, enjoy a delicious lunch and explore the island. Afterwards enjoy the views as you cruise back to base.
"Price shown is per unit from 1-8 persons"
- Cruise on a chartered 50 ft. power yacht
- Snorkel the underwater sculpture park
- Relax on the beach, enjoy lunch and explore Sandy Island
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible