Horseback Ride 'n' Swim in NegrilNegril Jamaica
Your adventure begins with a spectacular horseback ride through Jamaica's backcountry. You will pass farmland, explore the ruins of an 18th century sugar plantation and hear tales of Jamaica’s colorful history. Then experience the surge of real ‘horsepower’ during a bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. No previous experience is required. Our well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during this incredible experience.
Maximum weight limit is 220 lbs
- Enjoy horseback riding through Jamaica's backcountry
- Explore the ruins of an 18th century sugar plantation
- Ride into the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse
- No previous experience is required
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible