Wet and Wild Experience in St. LuciaCastries St. Lucia
Things are about to get wet and wild on this cross-terrain expedition. Cruise down the West Coast to the town of Soufriere, where you’ll hop aboard a two or four-seater buggy and start your journey. Pass Saint Lucia’s famous Pitons, explore a nearby beach and stop for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant with fantastic views of Soufriere. Then, race over to the sulphur springs, where you can take a dip in warm mineral mud baths. After a muddy bath, it’s onward down dirt roads and winding paths to the beautiful Toraille waterfall for a refreshing swim. Once back on the catamaran, you'll cruise between the Pitons and snorkel over protected reefs before sailing off into the sunset.
Drivers must be 23 years and over, have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive Manual Transmission / stick shift.
- Sail on a Catamaran to Soufriere and jump in your buggy
- Drive through local villages taking in the sights of the Pitons along the way
- Stop for lunch before you get the chance to visit the sulphur springs
- Take a relaxing dip in the mud baths at the sulphur springs
- Journey to the Toraille Waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim
- Back on the catamaran, cruise alongside the Pitons to snorkel by the reefs
- Read about some of our top tours in St. Lucia
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
10:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 5 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Water Shoes
- Driver`s License
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible