Pigeon Island Pirate Treasure Hunt St. LuciaCastries St. Lucia
Are you ready for a fun filled time at one of St. Lucia’s most famous national landmarks? Spend a day at ‘Pigeon Island’ where you will be greeted by a spirited resident pirate who is alleged to have been abandoned back in the days of Jame De Bois. This infamous pirate captain at one point in the St. Lucia’s colorful history had a productive base on Pigeon Island. You’ll have the opportunity to round up all his lost treasure and take it from him by answering a set of questions to which you will find the answers by following our custom designed map and quest. This truly memorable activity spans the most prominent sites to see on the island and if your wits are about you, the chance of winning the grand prize is high! A return trip to St. Lucia for two or the cash equivalent is up for grabs along with many other goodies! Whether you come for the fun, for the experience or purely to take the pirates treasure; an incredibly memorable time is to be had by all!! Your day will end on a high with a swim on the beach where refreshments will be provided.
• Spend a day at ‘Pigeon Island’ where you will be greeted by a spirited resident pirate
• Locate lost treasure by answering questions and following a custom designed map
• Win a return trip to St. Lucia for two or the cash equivalent, amongst other prizes
• End on a high with a swim on the beach where refreshments will be provided
2:30 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems